Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fever Bugs

















I came across this drawing, done by my son, when he was about 2. I remember, it was a sunny summer afternoon, and he was running another fever. (He had a lot of ear infections.)
I was trying to keep him still and quiet for awhile. He drew this picture of "feverbugs". He said that they would take your fever away.
Ain't it cute? He's 25 now.(and still draws. but much much better now !)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE!!!! What a neat idea!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

You keep things like I do..You need to put that in a safe scrapbook to keep or frame it. I have a lot of things like that!!
Yes, swimming..I wish that I had learned earlier. i was about 28 when I learned. You see living in Illinois we did not have much water..Oh I mean not even many swimming pools either.
Had bad news this morning..My brother's wife, Judy has breast cancer. We are all very upset about it...Sandy