Monday, July 21, 2008

Weird Dream - Armadillo

My Dream-- Open for interpretation 
 I had a weird dream and I wonder what in the heck it could mean. 
Anyone wanna take a stab at it? (Not that I think they all have meanings, if so, some of mine would qualify me for the funny farm !)
 My husband and I lived in a weird house that had a carport on one side of the house and on the other was a large room that seemed to be relatively empty except for a couple of those rolling red Tool man type tool boxes.
 I smelled someone grilling and woke up (in my dream) to find that a whole lot of people of all ages were cooking big slabs of meat on my hubby's grill under the carport. 
I stepped out in my pajamas (I looked like Mrs Roper on Three's Company !) to tell them to go home and they spoke in some other language and pointed at their motorhomes and old pick-up trucks (think of the Grapes of Wrath movie) 
They went right on grilling, so I called my hubby at work and told him that gypsy's were grilling and going in the big room and taking tools and anything else that wasn't nailed down. 
He came home and acted friendly with them . He came in and told me that if we run them off, they'd probably come back in the night and burn down the house. 
If we let them finish grilling, they'd go away.
 I was mad that he wouldn't "do something".
 He called the police and they said the same thing. 
They'd had this problem before. Just let them finish grilling and they'd clean the grill and go.
 My husband laughed at this and said "That'll be the first time since I brought that grill home that it was cleaned !" 
I laughed and told him that he never had a grill before.
They had brought it with them. Soon, one of the men knocked on the door and waved bye-bye. They had left us a grill, it was clean, and a big piece of meat. We tasted it and somehow knew that it was armadillo.
 We were both eating it when I woke up. Weird, huh?

2 comments:

CrossView said...

That IS weird! Weirder than mine. LOL! I would be scared to know what it means! =P

lillinda said...

Me too, Iam still wondering how I know what Armidillo tastes like !