Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mr. Scratchy Wants to Live With the Mek


I just had to share this funny !
My son is fascinated with the Travel Channel's "Living With the Mek".
(I think sort of like my little brother used to be with National
Geographic, if you know what I mean.)

We have a great family reunion every summer that is 3-4 days long with
themes. This years theme is "Around the World in 4 Days".
We are having a costume night. You have to wear a costume from another
country. We were discussing this at the table one day. My mom had
suggested that we make German costumes, when my son piped up and
said,"I want to go dressed like "Living With the Mek".

Uhm........
I'm just not sure how to make those "penis gourds"!!!!

3 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I would work hard to talk him out of this one!! smile
Sandy

happy Easter!!

lillinda said...

Don't worry, Flip -Flop. He doesn't have the "nerve" !!
He's just good at those "spur of the moment" one-liners.
BUt it did get a good laugh.

April said...

ROFLOL!

OH

< My Gosh >

I'm so glad I didn't have a drink when I read this or my computer screen would have gotten sprayed!