Saturday, May 8, 2010



We went Blackberry picking at my sister-in-laws today. I LOVE blackberries ! Well actually these are dewberries. Blackberries-dewberries, who cares? I love them all.
Just as long as I don't step on one of THESE !!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dewberries! Already. I'll go looking for them tomorrow here. I like the dewberries better than the blackberries. They are sweeter. And..it seems I always see one of those varmits here when I go berry picking. Maybe not always a rattler but a snake of some sort.

Did you have enough berries for a pie?

Have a great day.
Pam

lillinda said...

We went again this afternoon and got enough for 2 pies if I can keep the grankids out of them !

CrossView said...

We're going blackberry picking SOON! Not sure I've tried dewberries??!! And the only downer to this time of year is watching out for snakes! =/